Duration :90 Hours (9 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for aspirants of scriptwriting, story writing, and filmmaking wanting to build a career in this field.
- Classroom Sessions – 16 Hours (4 Sessions in 2 Days; 4 Hours per Session)
- Project – 10 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 9 Hours (6 Sessions; 1.5 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Grasp the core concepts of scriptwriting
- Competence in the tools and methods used for successful storytelling
- Effective usage of brainstorming for a successful script writing
- Ideate, structure and develop a story
- Fundamentals of the techniques used for creating cinematic characters
The Indian Media and Entertainment sector is expected to exceed Rs. 2.2 trillion, by 2020. As they rightly say, everything starts with a story! A powerful script is the essence of a successful story. Thus, it is mandatory to have a powerful script to connect and reach to the audience.
The Certificate in Scriptwriting will give aspirants of scriptwriting an avenue to learn about the various aspects of scriptwriting. The course will help the aspirants ground the foundation of scriptwriting.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Fundamental Principles of Scriptwriting
- Sensitise the participant to the gravity of storytelling in Film and Other Media
- Master the technique of creating cinematic characters and understanding the structure of a film
- Importance of brainstorming in developing a story
- Gain proficiency in the various tools and methodologies used in storytelling