At ADYPU, we are always trying to ensure that the student develops requisite competencies to be
industry ready, so that they can hit the ground running, and blend seamlessly into any organization.
The value creation within a student involves getting them to maintain a solid academic rigor
throughout their scholastic years, complimented by exposure to and working on real problems within
the industry and society in general
Our strong industry connect helps us leverage and provide ample opportunities for our students to
display their skill and passion, and give them a distinct advantage compared to their peers.
Our Core Strengths:
The Placement and Training Cell at ADYPU is an interface between
industry practitioners and the student-body of ADYPU, facilitating both entities to make
strategic hiring and career decisions. The office of the PCRT has contacts and databases of
thousands of sectors, companies and personnel working in various positions, with whom the office
shares a wonderful mutual relationship. Many organizations recruit students and visit the
institute year-after-year seeking extremely well prepared, highly motivated, professional and
dynamic young individuals to join them in varied roles and responsibilities in the context of a
What we do:
The Placements and Corporate Relations cell at ADYPU works
year-round in building relationships and networking with industry professionals from across
multiple sectors. Weprovide 100% assistance for Industry Internships and Placements.
- PCRTis dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest
information on industry internship and final placement opportunities.
- Apart from the facilitation services, PCRT also arranges for training and industry
- Industry experts are called for guest lectures to expose the students to real-world
experiences from the position of someone who has been there and is experienced in dealing
with these challenges on a daily basis.
- A committed team of specialists train & guide the students through intensive classroom
demonstrations, mock group discussions & personal interviews.
- Students are grouped into various committees who assist the placement cell in evolving a
broad policy framework & also to identify & design strategies to approach &
invite different corporate groups & companies for campus interviews at our state-
How we do it?
The Placement & Corporate Relations team works closely with the
course mentors and other faculty members to derive the placement readiness of each student based
on parameters that are recommended by the industry.
Placement Readiness Indexis used to assess,
evaluate and report the competency of students. Some assessment methods include
- Observation& Learning Application
- Portfolios of Student work
- Live Projects
- Oral & Written Reports
- Performance & Peer Reviews
- Participation & Team work
- Innovative Application of Theoretical Concepts and many more
Based on assessment innovative methods are used to prepare our
students to be ready for the corporate world, either in jobs or in entrepreneurial ventures.
Pre- Placement Talk:
- Pre – placement talksheld by recruiters in order to meet and learn more about the fresh
yet-to-join employees as well as to introduce them to the company, their rules and
regulations, their work culture etc.
- The PPT render the corporate world an opportunity to interact with the students and get to
know their prospective recruits better, both for the summer internship and final placements.
- Organizations make a interactive presentation which are vital in providing the students with
the information about the organization and their career prospects, helping them both make
Industry Internship Focus:
The aims of the Summer Internship Program is to enable students to
acquire knowledge and experience as it occurs in professional practice; to hone their work
skills; and apply their knowledge. In return, the students apply their enthusiasm, energy and
contemporary theoretical knowledge in ways that will help your organization achieve its goals.
- Summer Internship constitutes an integral part of the curriculum and is valued for its
relevance in practical application of education.ADYPU encourages the students to perform at
least 1 internship of duration of 3 months, every academic year. Summer internship is
positioned betweenmid-May to mid-August, every year ensuring the student has a minimum of 6
months to a maximum of 1 year worth of Industry experience by the time the student is ready
for the Corporate world.
- The Students are placed in different organizations for a period of about 3 months on a
specific assignment with their preferred areas of specialization.
- As a part of the assignment, students are required to submit a report. The presentation,
made by the students to a jury comprising of industry experts and faculty, forms the basis
for the evaluation of the project work.
- Placement process commences at the start of every academic year in August and companies
start visiting the campus from October onwards for campus selection.
- Recruiters conduct Pre – placement talks and share job descriptions ofthe available
positions. Job Descriptionsprovided by the recruiters is an outline of the main duties and
responsibilities of the role for which students are applying. The students are counseled and
coached basis of these requirements, helping them crack the interview.
- The real proof of the quality and effectiveness of any University lies in the acceptance of
its graduates in the industry. Our endeavor is to become the most preferred partner to
leading organizations when it comes to talent acquisition.
For Our Recruiters/ Employers:
An internship brings invaluable learning opportunities and
experience for our undergraduates. At the same time, it can bring huge benefits for you as a
host – from access to new business ideas and perspectives, to a rich source of talented future
Above all, we see Internships as a fertile, two-way relationship
that forms a vital element of every student’s development and helps strengthen our partnerships