Duration :120 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for Animation and Nuke aspirants having a basic understanding of animation and wanting to build a career in animation.
- Classroom Sessions – 60 Hours (20 Sessions in 10 Days; 3 Hours per Session)
- Project – 15 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 10 Hours (5 Sessions; 2 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Eligibility: This program is best suited for Animation and Nuke aspirants having a basic understanding of animation and wanting to build a career in animation.
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Master the fundamentals of Nuke, and VFX industry
- Imbibe the concept of compositing from the Nuke perspective
- Hands on experience in the concepts of visual compositing and in processing the visual idea on screen with the help of compositing concepts and tools
The demand for animated feature films continues to grow. Animated films draw huge crowds and garner record collections at the worldwide box office. Nuke is the most popular VFX compositing package in the world today, widely used by animation professionals. By 2020, the Indian Media & Entertainment sector is expected to touch Rs 2.26 trillion and the Indian visual effects (VFX) industry is projected to cross Rs. 8,710 crore. With the rise in consumption of animated content, the demand for skilled professionals has also increased in the recent times. Nuke offers cutting-edge toolkits covering node-based compositing, editorial and review across solutions that delivers unparalleled functionality and collaboration possibilities.
The certificate course in Nuke course will help participants fathom the role and importance of Nuke in the VFX industry.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Principles of Nuke and VFX industry
- Essentials of compositing from the Nuke perspective
- Implementing the concepts of visual compositing to practical usage and visual ideas on screen with the help of compositing concepts and tools