Duration :70 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for HR executives, managers and professionals wanting to understand and leverage the applications of Analytics in the HR domain.
- Classroom Sessions – 16 Hours (4 Sessions in 2 Days; 4 Hours per Session)
- Project – 10 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 9 Hours (6 Sessions; 1.5 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Master the relation between HRMS, HRIS, Reporting and Data Visualisation to attain business excellence
- Spearhead the art of leveraging analytics in the decision-making process of the HR department
- Maximising the performance using the forecasting and predictive modelling in HR to excel in the business
HR Analytics is an area of Analytics that uses analytics process, strategies and tools to HR of an organization with the objective to increase employee performance, operational excellence, increased employee engagement and retention, etc. It is an essential tool that transform the way HR professionals will
From attracting top talent, to accurately forecasting future staffing needs or improving employee satisfaction, HR analytics tools empower organizations to align HR metrics with strategic business goals.
By 2020, the Indian workforce is projected to add nearly 250 million people. Recruiters are making extensive use of Big Data and Analytics to recruit, retain, predict and improve employee performance.
The certificate course in HR Analytics will help aspirants leverage the role of analytics in the decision-making process of the Human Resources department.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Decode the core concepts of analytics to leverage the role of analytics in the decision-making process of the Human Resources department
- Role of analytics in HR, employee performance, talent retention, etc.
- Crack the equation between HRMS, HRIS, Reporting and Data Visualisation in order to enhance the performance of employees
- Transform your business with the forecasting and predictive modelling in HR