Duration :70 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for HR executives, managers and professionals wanting to understand the role, importance and techniques of employer branding.
- Classroom Sessions – 16 Hours (4 Sessions in 2 Days; 4 Hours per Session)
- Project – 10 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 9 Hours (6 Sessions; 1.5 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Eligibility: This program is best suited for HR executives, managers and professionals wanting to understand the role, importance and techniques of employer branding.
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of employer branding
- Grasp the essentials of employer branding
- Leverage the trends in employer branding on the local, global, and industry specific front to transform your business
- Develop a long-term strategy for strengthening an organisation’s employer brand
The global economy is growing and organisations are challenged with finding, engaging and retaining best talent that can fuel their growth ambitions. A study by Careerarc.com suggests, 75% of the job seekers consider an employer’s brand before applying for the job, whereas only 57% of employers have an employer branding strategy in place. A report by LinkedIn suggests, over 56% of recruiters suggest employer branding is a top priority. It is time for leaders to create and strengthen their organisation’s employer brand. Employer branding has become a corner stone for most of the growing organisations and it is time that India has risen to understand and master it.
The certificate course in Employer Branding will help establish a strong foundation of employer branding.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Understand the importance and necessity of employer branding
- Imbibe and assimilate the principles of employer branding
- Master the process to create a long-term strategy in strengthening an organisation’s employer brand
- Build competency and expertise in tools and techniques for creating a successful employer branding campaign
- Employer branding trends on the local, global, and industry specific front