Duration :70 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for Real Estate marketing executives who want an extra edge over their peers or those interest in building a career in this field.
- Classroom Sessions – 16 Hours (4 Sessions in 2 Days; 4 Hours per Session)
- Project – 10 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 9 Hours (6 Sessions; 1.5 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Grasp the core concepts of digital marketing in the real estate domain
- Attain business excellence by leveraging digital marketing for prospect identification, engagement and successful customer acquisition
- Implement key aspects and techniques of Digital Marketing in the real estate domain
The Real Estate market in India is expected to exceed US $180 Billion by 2020. The housing sector alone contributes 5-6% to the nation’s GDP. While 92% of all the home buyers make use of internet at some point during their property search, over 42% of all the home buyers used Internet as a first step in their search for property.
The certificate course in Digital Marketing in Real Estate will help participants decipher the challenges faced by the players in real estate domain related to digital marketing, and re-engineer their digital marketing strategy to yield business excellence.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Grasp the essentials of Digital Marketing, strategies, tools, technologies through case studies
- Imbibe the key aspects and techniques of Digital Marketing specific for the real estate domain and re-engineer your marketing strategy.