Duration :70 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for Hospital administrations, marketing executives and aspirants of healthcare marketing desiring an edge over their peers.
- Classroom Sessions – 16 Hours (4 Sessions in 2 Days; 4 Hours per Session)
- Project – 10 Hours
- Case Study – 5 Hours
- Self-Learning – 30 Hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 9 Hours (6 Sessions; 1.5 Hours per Session)
- LMS Access – 3 Months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 Months
Eligibility: This program is best suited for Hospital administrations, marketing executives and aspirants of healthcare marketing desiring an edge over their peers.
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Leverage the principles and core concepts of digital marketing for successful execution of marketing strategies
- Grasp the key aspects and techniques of Digital Marketing specifically for the healthcare domain
- Successfully implement digital marketing techniques in the healthcare domain
The Indian healthcare market is projected to touch US $280 Billion by 2020, suggests a report by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India. While 40% of the consumers reported that information found on social media affects the way they deal with their health, over 19% of smartphone owners have at least one health-related app on their phone, suggests a study by Demi & Cooper Advertising and DC Interactive Group.
Web and smartphone users gather the information related to their health issues. Diet, workout regime, consultation, appointment are some of the widely used services in the digital healthcare domain. With the increase in internet penetration, it has become a necessity for the healthcare industry to follow and engage with their target group online.
The certificate course in Digital Marketing in Healthcare will help participants analyse the challenges faced by the players in healthcare domain related to digital marketing, and provide them with the right business strategy thus transforming their businesses.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Principles of Digital Marketing, strategies, tools, technologies
- Assimilate the key aspects and techniques of Digital Marketing specifically for the healthcare domain through case studies