Duration :120 Hours (12 Weeks)
Eligibility : This program is best suited for aspirants wanting to build a career in the field of animation.
- Classroom Sessions – 60 hours (10 days * 20 sessions * 3 hours per session
- Project – 15 hours
- Case Study – 5 hours
- Self-Learning – 30 hours
- Webinar (session by Industry expert) – 10 hours (5 sessions * 2 hours per session)
- LMS Access – 3 months
- Collaboration App (Moxtra) Access – 3 months
Eligibility :This program is best suited for aspirants wanting to build a career in the field of animation.
Why the Program?
The learning outcomes will be:
- Master the art of 3D animation
- Gain extensive hands on experience in 3D Modelling, Autodesk, Maya interface and tools
- Become proficient in Maya shading concepts and texturing
By 2020, the Indian animation and visual effects (VFX) industry is projected to exceed Rs. 10,800 crore. With the rise in consumption of animated content, the demand for skilled professionals has also increased in the recent times. By 2023, there will be a requirement of 440,000 animation professionals in India.
The Certificate in 3D Animation will help aspirants master the essentials of 3D Animation with extensive hands on experience.
The following topics will be covered in the course
- Essentials of 3D animation
- Comprehensive insight on 3D Modelling
- Develop insights on Autodesk, Maya interface and tools
- Imbibe the methods of Maya shading concepts and texturing