Duration :2 Years
Eligibility : Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from UGC recognized Institution / University
Intake :30 Nos
Graduates of the MBA in Real Estate Management program have a vast range of career opportunities in one of the largest and most important sectors. And it encompasses more than just the construction, rental, and sale of flats. Real estate is also about financing and managing high-rise structures and multimillion dollar complexes having mixed uses like offices, luxury apartments, shopping and entertainment hubs.
This 2-year course combines theory, real-world application, and practice-based immersion in various aspects of real estate, from conception and analysis to negotiating, financing, and finalizing the deal. The breadth and depth of numerous real estate disciplines, such as development, finance, investment, valuation, project management, legislation, market analysis, data analysis, and economics, are examined in detail in this course. To meet the new age demand, we, at Ajeenkya D Y Patil School of Architecture are launching MBA In Real Estate Management program.
Why should you enroll for this program?
With this expertly designed program, you will excel in:
- Organizing joint ventures and private equity investors.
- Examining land valuation and market demand.
- Balancing financial analysis with project scope and aesthetics.
- Analyzing customer segmentation and product strategy.
- Managing projects across vendors, suppliers, and capital sources. Leading your real estate organization through periods of market and industry change.
- Up To 10 Lakh Average Annual Salary
- Live Project & Internship Opportunities With 250+ Multinational Brands
- Industry-Led Curriculum For Enhanced Employability
- Learn From – Experienced Faculty, Mentors & Industry experts
- Introduction to advanced softwares in the industry
- Hands-On Learning experience
- 100% Placement Assistance
Career & Opportunities
As you complete your MBA in Real Estate Management with us, you can move ahead and take the following roles:
- Real estate managing Expert
- Real estate investor
- Commercial Real estate Consultant
- Residential appraiser
- Property manager
- Foreclosure specialist
Fees: Rs. 3,50,000/year