Duration :2 years Full-time
Specialization : E-commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Campus : Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
About E-commerce, logistics and supply chain management
Both buyers and logisticians are at the heart of the company’s strategy. Some participate in the minimization of costs and risks; others organize the supply chain. Both manage information flows and provide added value that allows the company to stand out from the competition. Their role has increased with the advent of e-commerce platforms.
Our MBA in E-commerce, logistics and Supply Chain management trains in this culture of cross-functional cooperation. Its objective is to teach you how to design intelligent organizations, performance measurement systems to facilitate supply and production operations and to optimize the service provided to the end customer. You will learn:
- to identify, plan and manage logistics operations.
- to engage onto the business-side of successful e-commerce platforms.
- Both buyers and logisticians are at the heart of the company’s strategy. Their role has increased with the advent of e-commerce platforms.
- From 250 billion U.S. dollar in 2021 it is estimated that this market would grow to 380 billion dollars in 2025, at a CAGR between 10 to 12 percent.
- India has a higher logistics cost as a percentage of GDP at 14 percent, compared to the BRICS average of 11 percent *.
- Monthly search volumes in India: Supply chain management 74000, Logistics management 8100, MBA in logistics & supply chain 7100
Who should apply?
Are you interested in managing large scale e-commerce setups? Inquisitive how they manage such large varieties plus quantities of products lines? How are certain platforms more efficient to deliver in one-day?
If you a go-getter, able to work with information to offer it further at the right time and place, we recommend you apply for this masters’ programmes.
We believe in your passion for the sector and your career goals. Graduate from all streams are encouraged to apply for this courses.
Flavour of the Curriculum
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Statistics
- Design Thinking
- Business Research Methods
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Fundamentals of Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Containerization & Multimodal Transport
- Excel for Business
- Distribution Network in a Supply Chain and Network Design
- Inventory Management & Material Requirement Planning
- Category Management in E-Commerce Using Analytics
- Procurement, Storage & Warehouse Management
At MBA ESG India, we follow a prudent and curated mix of pedagogical methodologies to transform our students. The foundation of this curated mix are:
- Experiential Learning through Learning by Doing Case Study Teaching
- Problem and Enquiry – based Learning
- Applied Learning with Live Projects
What will you learn? / Programme benefits
- Manage the flow of raw materials and products necessary for the operation of an organization.
- Select freight transport solutions and suppliers that meet the challenges of the organization.
- Carry out the audit and management of the logistics function of an organization.
- Lead a project to improve the management of flows and the performance of the organization.
- Implement a quality approach within the framework of risk management.
- Manage, analyse and strategize for e-commerce platform for marketing and management solutions.
- Plan, manage and execute content with respect to e-commerce platform and products offered.
This specialization will skill you to engage in one or more of the following:
E-commerce: E-commerce Project Managers, E-commerce customer service representative, E-commerce order administrators, E-commerce SEO content writer, E-commerce virtual assistant, PPC Expert/ PPC Manager, E-commerce product manager, etc.
Logistics and Supply Chain: Procurement analyst, Global logistics manager, Project Manager, Supply Chain Sales, Warehouse Operations Executive, Transportation Executive, Customer Service Executive, Purchase Executive, Master Production Scheduler, Fulfilment Executive, Supply Chain Executive, Supply Chain Analyst, Inventory/Materials Planner, International Logistics Executive, Documentation Executive, Logistics Coordinator, Shipping Coordinator, etc.
Course fee is INR 10,00,000 for a period of 2 year.
Educational immersion trip to Paris is not included in this and required to be paid for separately.