Duration :3 years
Eligibility : The minimum qualification required to apply is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science or Commerce or Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board or a course recognized as equivalent there to by the University
The B.COM (Hons.) – CMA Integrated is a programme that aims to integrate a bachelor’s programme in commerce with the globally recognized Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification offered by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), the certification division of IMA, USA. On successful completion of the programme, students will get the B.COM (Honours) degree from the respective university. CMA certification will be awarded by ICMA on fulfillment of educational requirement and professional requirement.
The programme is designed to provide students with the expert level knowledge of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics and the working level knowledge of general management subjects.
- Equips students with the basic understanding of general management subjects
- Prepares students for rigorous CMA certification which tests students on knowledge of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics
- Trains students to become corporate finance professionals by equipping them with the skills related to management accounting
- Imparts knowledge on a variety of business-related topics, which allow students to shape up as finance professionals who can assume the responsibilities of strategic business leaders
Multiple Job Opportunites
A B.Com degree opens up the following opportunities in leading companies.
- Chartered Accountancy
- Cost Accountancy/CMA
- Company Secretariship
- Chartered Financial Analyst