Duration :3 years
Eligibility : XII'th in Arts or Science or Commerce.
The BA program of ADYPU School of Liberal Arts offers tremendous flexibility and a wide choice of specializations. It focuses on skills that can be used in life beyond the classroom. The program has a core liberal arts curriculum and a sequence of specialization courses. While the core curriculum develops intellectual agility and ethical sensibility, the specialization sequence helps you to master in the area of your interest, passion, and career aspiration.
This BA course is a stimulating and challenging program for students seeking to acquire a formal qualification, but do not wish to be restricted to traditional disciplinary boundaries. Here you get the opportunity to design your learning. You will develop many transferable skills highly prized by employers.
- Understand cultural, political, social, and economic issues amidst global settings to use them to solve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Evaluate, analyze and think critically and communicate effectively in order to arrive at solutions.
- Apply various streams of knowledge to propose innovative ideas and smart solutions.
- Develop the ability to conduct independent research and powers of self-expression
- Become a global citizen with a broad perspective
Following are some of the popular options for a School of Liberal Arts graduate can focus their career into:
- Public Relations
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Communications
- Social Work