Prof. Dr. Ram Niwas Sharma is a renowned advocate and distinguished faculty with an illustrious experience of nearly 21 years.
Dr. Ram Niwas Sharma’s professional tenure spans across rich academic and corporate roles both domestic and cross border.
Dr. Sharma has been associated with leading law firms in India including Mulla & Mulla & Craigie Blunt & Caroe, wherein he practiced as a solicitor and advocate specializing in maritime laws and international trade law.
Apart from a lofty career in the practice of law Dr. Ram Niwas Sharma has also served as an academician in several universities of national repute including Galgotias University, Institute of Marine Engineering College, Ganpat University, Nirma University to name a few.
Presently Dr. Sharma is heading the School of Law at ADYPU and has been associated with the same since 2019.
Till the date Dr. Sharma has authored numerous articles that have been published in esteemed national and international journals.
Dr. Sharma’s perspicacity and in-depth cognizance upon intricacies of law has been pivotal abaft calls for being a resource person at some most esteemed podiums like The Regional Teacher Training Programme on International Humanitarian Law,” conducted by Gujarat National Law University, High Court Legal Services Committee on Legal Aid and Literacy Awareness, Workshop on Alternative Dispute Resolution” conducted by American Center Mumbai, International Maritime Summit in Mumbai from organized by Director General of shipping and Ministry of shipping to name a few.
Dr. Sharma also has to his credit a Minor Research Project: “The Comparative Study of Legal System in SAARC with reference to the Law and Practice of International Law and Conflict of law”. University of Mumbai, June 2008.
- Article: “An Introductory Note on United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods – 1980”, AIR Publication, Corporate Law Cases, Vol. –3, Part –12, December 2002, pp 764- 777.
- Article: “Shipping and Maritime Law and Its Practice in India” published in the MAREX BULLETIN, Thursday, June 13, 2013, Mumbai.
- Article: “An Analysis of Maritime Lien and its Practice in India”, Published in Global Journal for Research Analysis, Vol. 4, Issue No. 4, ISSN NO. 2277-8160, I.F. 3.1218, April 2015.
- Article: “Charterparties”, published in Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol. 5, Issue 5, ISSN NO. 2249-555 X, IF 3.– May, 2015.
- Article: “An Introductory Note on Carriage of Goods by Sea Act, 1925”, Published in Indian Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 4, Issue 5, ISSN NO. 2277-8179, IF 3.– May, 2015.
- Article: “Analytical Study on Intellectual Property Rights”, Published in Global Journal for Research Analysis, Vol. 4, Issue 5, ISSN NO. 2277-8160, I.F. 3.–May 2015.
- Article: “An Analytical Study on Sphere on Application on united Nations Convention on Contract for International Sale of Goods – 1980,” Published in Global Journal for Research Analysis, Vol. 4, issue -7, July 2015, Issn no. 2277-8160, p. 110-113.
- Article: “Case Study on IPR Infringement : Indian Perspectives”, Published in Indian Journal of Research, Paripex, Vol. 4, Issue 7, July 2015, ISSN No. 2250-1991, p. 97
- BOOK, “A Guide To Formation of Contract for International Sales of Goods”, Noble Law Publishers, Rajasthan Law House, Ahmedabad, ISBN : 978-81-926021-06, JULY 2015.
- Presently authoring a book on marine insurance.