Duration :3 years
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Computer science or Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST) taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
Why the Program :
- Internet of Things provides innovative business opportunities, and growth and development prospects in IT sector.
- IoT helps companies to easily gather necessary information regarding customer satisfaction and grievances and product designing
- Improved tracking facilities will help in logistics, storage and inventory control. The manufacturing industry is the primary user of IoT.
The Program – Information about what the program is about :
- Program offers flexibility to students in making their career choices in either of the niche areas or in a combination of them
- Unique learning path that teaches technical skills, enhances non-technical skills that are topped-up with orientation by industry experts thus significantly improving Industry Readiness Quotient
- Offers opportunities for Value Added Programs that compliments learning through academic curriculum
- Acquire knowledge of fundamental concepts, design strategies, technical architecture, infrastructure requirements, services, deployment model, tools and techniques required in IoT through syllabus designed in alignment with latest trends
- Accelerate understanding through application-oriented and student-centric learning
- Augment curriculum with pragmatic approach through projects, knowledge exchange forums and sessions by professionals.
Careers – Possible career opportunities after the program :
- IoT Product Manager
- IoT Architect
- IoT Developer
- Robot Co-ordinator
- Chief IoT Officer
- Industrial UI/UX designer
- IoT Business Designer