Ajeenkya DY Patil University (ADYPU) Pune has been established under Maharashtra Govt. Act of 2015 of the Government of Maharashtra, India.
The University strives to enhance and strengthen education, community service in the education ecosystem. It has taken various initiatives to achieve its research goals and educational excellence and entered many collaborative arrangements with other Universities & Forums to enhance networking.
The University created the International Academic Council (IAC) that will also be known as ADYPU IAC. The ADYPU International Academic Council endeavours to strengthen, promote, and expand the internationalization of education and global cultural & academic exchange based on direct cooperation and collaboration in the field of research, education, cultural and sports activities, and training programs. It is a group of international academicians to support the following objectives.
Objectives of ADYPU’s International Academic Council (not limited to):
- To build bonds of cooperation & collaboration between Ajeenkya DY Patil University and other universities, institutions, corporations, forums, and individuals of various countries.
- To arrange different academic activities like webinars, workshops, training programs, seminars, conferences, etc.
- To establish MOU between ADYPU and different universities, institutes, and forums for bilateral academic exchange programs.
- To initiate & regulate faculty, students, and cultural exchange programs between our University and other educational institutions of various countries.
- To collaborate in publications, information, and other educational and research materials.
- To organize International Sports Tournaments in collaboration with international educational organizations.
ADYPU’s International Academic Council consists of 15 Cabinet Members of Academicians & Professionals and other personnel from various countries.
Cabinet Members for AY 2021-22:
- President: Prof. Hrridaysh Deshpande – Vice-Chancellor, ADYPU
- Vice-President: Dr Younis Khataibh – Chairman of the Federation of International Trainers and Speakers, Managing Director of Augusta University, Jordan.
- Vice-President: Dr Makarand Joshi – Head: School Of Management, ADYPU, India.
- General Secretary: Dr Kirti Dang Longani – Associate Professor, School Of Management, ADYPU, India.
- Joint Secretary: Prof. Sumana Phoonphon -International Relations Officer, Ayutthaya Rajabhat University, Thailand.
- International Adviser: Dr Ghassan Oweis – Board Member of Federation International of Trainers and Speakers, Jordan.
- Dr Azahar Kasim – Director: Digital Integrated Newsroom/Senior Lecturer Media Technology, School of Multimedia Technology and Communication, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Dr Maher Shamaileh – Associate Professor, University of Sharjah, UAE.
- Dr Bal Ram -Associate Professor, School of Business, Pokhara University Nepal.
- Mr Amin Shabana -Faculty Member, Social and Political Science Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta, Public Relations Consultant for Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy Indonesia.
- Dr M. Amr Sadik – HR & Training Expert, Frankfurt School of Finance, Adjunct Professor, Victoria University, Switzerland for Middle East Programs, Egypt
- Dr. Humaid Salim Hamed – Oman
- Dr Kelvin Naidoo – HOD, Communication Science, University of Zululand, South Africa
- Dr Vineeta Hingole, Adjunct Professor, California, USA
- To be announced.