1. Registration for ADYPU Design Aptitude test (ADAT)23-24 https://adypu.edu.in/
2. Apply Now-Provide all the required information in the application form.
3. Upload the passport-size photograph, accept the declaration, and submit the online
4. Proceed to the payment option and pay Rs 2000 for Indian applicants and Rs 3000 for
5. Foreign Nationals. Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card on the given link
6. An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID.
7. On scrutiny, verification, and acceptance of the application form, admit cards will be generated and sent to your registered email id by 12th Jan 2023.
1. ADYPU Design Aptitude Test (ADAT) will be conducted on 14th Jan 2023 between 10:00 am
to 1:00 pm.
2. Please keep your ID proof and admit card at the time of the ADAT online test.
3. Kindly keep A4 size Sheet-40 with you for the sketching test along with pencils, eraser, scale, colored pencil, pastel color, poster color
4. Timing for the exams will be 3 hours, i.e., 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
5. You must upload your portfolio in PDF format after the aptitude test
6. Date and timing for the personal interview will be shared in your respective admit card.
1. ADYPU Design Aptitude Test (ADAT) will be conducted on
14th Jan 2023 between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the university campus in Lohegaon, Pune,
2. Campus reporting time is 9:30 am
3. Please carry your Aadhar card and admit card at the time of ADAT on the test date.
4. Kindly take 40 A4 size sheets with you for the sketching test along with pencils, an eraser, a scale, a colored pencil, pastel color, poster color, etc.
5. Please carry your portfolio in PDF format or Print format at the time of the Personal interview.
*Also need to add sample question paper and portfolio needs to attach
Results will be announced on 23rd Jan 2023, and the selected candidates shall receive
the Selection Letter for provisional admission.
Please note our Campus Address:
Ajeenkya DY Patil University,
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, District Pune – 412105, Maharashtra, India.