Dr. Latha Krishnan
Dean and Professor, SOM
MBA Global Deakin University, Australia, M.Com, MBA, PGDMM, PGDIRPM, M.Phil, Ph.D (Mgt), Post-Doctoral Fellowship IIT(Madras) [email protected] +91-9448602595(M), https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-latha-krishnan-1811b422/
Equipped with 25+ years of experience in academic and industry sectors including 12+ years in leadership positions, 9 years of research and 5 years of corporate experience. A Post-Doctoral Fellow, an alumna from IIT Madras, Department of
Management Studies along with an MBA from Deakin University, Australia. A Progressive, empathetic leader, with a passion for management education and leadership training. Proficient at academia strategy building, learning and development,
implementation and excited about how effective leadership can revolutionize students’ performance. Looking for challenging opportunities in Academia/corporate especially leadership roles.
|Academic & Administration Leadership
||Research & Training
||Accreditations & International Collaborations
||Accreditations – NAAC, NBA & AACSB
|Leaning & Development
||Publications in Scopus and ABDC’s rated journals
||Global Immersion program
|Management Development Program
||Conducted Certification programs
||Student, Faculty exchange
|Leadership development program
||254 Citation https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Latha-Krishnan
|Director of 3 B Schools.
||95 Citation Google Scholar
|Dean in 2 private University
|Admissions & Placements
Spearheading the development and delivery of various programs, schemes of teaching and evaluation in line with the vision and values of the Universities and Schools like CMR University, Dayananda Sagar University, Sona School of
Management and Jain University to name a few.
- Initiated new programs in Fintech, Data Science, Operation Management, Digital Health, Construction and Real estate management in ADYPU.
- Experience in setting, implementing OKRs and monitoring and evaluating academic priorities and initiatives and developing, promoting and mentoring innovative teaching methods.
- Ensuring proper instruction and delivery of curricula, and formulating new curricula for B.Tech and M.Tech (Entrepreneurship) at DSU as per industry requirements.
- Demonstrating ability to advance the University’s and School’s commitment to diversity and inclusion through research and outreach with relevant program, goals, and activities.
- Knowledge of the online teaching and learning environment and Learning Management System(s) framing Instructional Plans(IPS) and Scheme of Teaching and Evaluation (STE) at CMR University.
- Member, Board of Studies, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prashanthi Nilayam, Puttaparthi.
- BoS and BoE member of Bangalore University, MBA – Programme.
- Experience in working collaboratively & effectively with faculty, students, researchers, administration, and staff.
- Turn around strategist in terms of doubling admissions and 100 percent placements.
Providing overall strategic leadership for development activities to maintain subject matter expertise in accordance with standards and Demonstrating ability to be analytical in the process of assessing of situations and formulating
sound, unbiased action plans based on OKRs.
- Role model for ethical leadership, complying with professional standards contained in the Code of Conduct.
- A high level of energy, integrity, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Framing Faculty Performance Based Assessment Scores (FPBAS) based on Teaching, Research, Consultancy, Patents, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (TRCPIE) at CMR University.
Have conducted MDPs and LDPs as Director of PA College of Engineering, Dept of Management Studies (VTU, Karnataka), Dayananda Sagar Institutions School of Management (Bangalore University) and Sona School of Management (Anna
- Generated revenue through Centre of excellence conducting various courses like CMA, CFA wealth Management, Investment Banking, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics upto 2 crore.
- Have been Dean Academics, Dean School of Management and Dean International collaboration with MIT, World Peace University, Pune.
- Secured 100 percentage pass results and placed around 90 percent students with 7.5 lakh average salary in Dayananda Sagar University, Sona School of Management and CMRU
- 20+ high-quality research publications in refereed journals.
- Experience with joint research and collaborative projects.
- Fully exposed to world of academic publishing, being an editorial board member, with papers that includes Scopus and ABDC’s rated journals.
Research Supervisor for Ph.D students of Tumkur University and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Is a Doctoral committee member of Bharathidasan University, Trichy and is also a review member of International Journal of Creative
Research Thoughts (IJCRT).
- 254 Citation https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Latha-Krishnan
- 95 Citation Google Scholar 10.1007/978-81-322-2086-2_15
Learning and Development /Training/ MDPs:
- 10+ years of experience in the implementation of training and leadership development programs through Centre of excellence at Sona School of Management, Dayananda Sagar University and CMRU.
- Conducted Global Certification Programmes in SAP, Wealth management, Portfolio management, Financial Markets, Business Analytics, CFA, CMA, ACCA and Financial Modeling at DSU and CMRU.
- Spearhead B. Com CA integrated and ACCA and MBA with CMA global certification at Jain University and CMR University
- Conducted International conferences at DSU and various seminars and webinars like Inside the Box, CFO round-table and CXO conclave at CMR University.
- Conducted Personal & Leadership Development training programmes in colleges/corporate at Sona and PA college.
- Training and MDP for junior and senior level Managers of JSW Limited, SCDDC Bank, KMC Constructions Limited at Sona School of Management.
- 10 years’ experience in conducting 25+ MDPs and FDPs as a resource person.
- Consultancy and Training services for KMC Constructions and JSW Steels Ltd., on competency mapping and on key skill areas and generated revenue upto 37 lakhs.
- Preparation of District Human Development Report (DHDR) for the District Planning Cell, Salem District, Tamil Nadu for 9 lakhs.
- Implementation of State Balanced Growth Fund (SBGF) for District Planning Cell, Salem for 11 lakhs.
- Consultancy and Training, Joint Research and Development Activities, Thriveni Earthmovers Private Limited, Salem, Tamilnadu, India for 7 lakhs.
- MDPs and Training & Development for Creative line Solutions, India, Limited, Chennai to the extent of 5lakhs per annum .
- IQAC Chairman for NAAC Accreditation.
- Got NAAC Grade ‘A++’for CMRIT and A Accreditation for Sona School of Management and Dayananda Sagar Institutions.
- NBA 2nd and 3rd cycle Accreditation for Sona School of Management and Dayananda Sagar Institutions.
- Initiated the process of Accreditation of Association of Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) and NBA Accreditation for ISBR Business School.
- Global Immersion Program to UK, US, Europe and Australia.
- Student Exchange, Faculty Exchange & Joint Research Project, Dual Degree program at MIT World Peace University.
- Global Internship with Austin University, California at PA College of Engineering
- Spearheaded Twinning programs and mapped the curriculum for 3+2, 4+1 with 12 Universities in US, UK and Australia at MIT World Peace University.
Strong collaboration skills internally and with global partners.
Academic Work Experience
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University
||Dean, School of Management
||Feb 2023- till date
|CMR University, Bangalore
||Director & Professor
||June 2021 – Jan 2023
|MIT World Peace University, Pune
||Dean, International Collaboration
||Jan 2020 -March2021.
|Centre for Management Studies & Research, P.A. College of Engineering, Mangalore
||Director & Professor
||Feb2018 -Dec 2019
|Dayananda Sagar University
||Dean & Professor, SOM
||Jan 2017- Jan 2018
|Dayananda Sagar College of Management and IT, affiliated to Bangalore University
||Director & Professor
||August 2014 –Jan 2017.
|Sona College of Technology, Department of Management Studies, Salem
||Director & Professor
||June 2012 – July 2014.
|Vasavi Vidya Niketan Institute of Management, Technology & Research, Bangalore. On Sabbatical for Post-doctoral Fellowship, Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
||Principal and Dean (Academics)
||Feb 2010- May 2012 March 2010 – May, 2012
|Hindustan Lever Limited, Hyderabad
||Marketing Research Analyst & Corporate Trainer
||Feb 1994- March 1996
|Hyderabad Connectronix, Hyderabad
||April 1992- Jan 1994
Awards & Recognition
- Figured in the Marquis Who’s Who – 2016.
- Shrama Sadhana Shining Star Award, Public Relations Council of India 1st May, 2016.
- Finalist in CII-Edgefarm Western Region Case writing competition, Mumbai 2015.
- NHRD Impactful HR Research Award “Entrepreneurial success and life satisfaction among women entrepreneurs in micro enterprises”, 20th September, 2014.
International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi, has awarded “Best Educationist Award” for outstanding achievements in the field of Education in 2013.
||Year of Passing
||Deakin University, Australia
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship at DOMS
|Ph.d in Management
||Symbiosis (SIMS), Pune.
||Kakatiya University, AP
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management
||Osmania University, Hyderabad
||Osmania University, Hyderabad
- edX Verified Certificate for Leading High-Performing Teams, University of Queensland, Australia. Credential ID 945870a769044be6822fd197d238ae8a
- HarvardX SW47x: Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies Credential ID 3354fa4faf994f408223742b6292f2ed
Train the Trainer for Entrepreneurship Development from MSME, Hyderabad
- T.J.Kamalanabhan, Professor, Dept. of Management Studies, IIT (Madras), Chennai. 09841368443
- Bala Subramanya, Professor, Dept of Management Studies, IISc, Bangalore. 09483967841
- Prof Joe Griffin, Professor, Director MBA Global Deakin University at Deakin University, Australia.