Duration :2 Year Full-time.
Eligibility : Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Specialization : Sports Management
Campus : Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
About Sports Management
Our MBA Sports Management program focuses on the professionalization of individuals who are passionate about sports. Our student first philosophy is reflected in our international pedagogy where students are encouraged to implement projects and build a network with the stakeholders in the sports industry as a part of their training.
The program challenges students to act wisely, gain insights into the sport of today and tomorrow, and understand the strategic stakes in the world of sports. In addition to industry specific skills, the MBA programmes builds an overall professional personality with required soft skills that are aimed to make our students success in their career paths.
- design international strategic partnership plan
- monitor the international market context with respect to the company’s scope
- develop a company’s international commercial expansion strategy in international market segment
- design international alliances and partnerships model and manage a team of sales force personal.
With India emerging as the hub for professional sports, both traditional and non-traditional, there is a growing demand for quality, talented sports management professionals to manage players and the business surrounding it.
Major leagues with corporate sponsorships, such as ISL, PBL, IHL, Pro Kabaddi, are finding a sizable audience and are on the path to becoming dominant sports themselves.
Total revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2022-2027) of 7.88%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$7.90m by 2027.
Advertising revenue in the Sports segment is projected to reach US$2.98m in 2022.
Monthly Search volume in India: MBA in sports management 2400, Sports management- 4400
Who should apply?
Do you have a flair for sports with a strong interest in management of business setups and startups? This is the course for anyone who has keep a routine tab on all sorts of sports activities and events. If you find yourself often following major leagues and world cups of different sports and want to build a career in sports sector, this is the right course for you.
Graduate from all streams are encouraged to apply for this courses.
We believe in your passion for the sector and your career goals.
Flavour of the Curriculum
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Statistics
- Design Thinking
- Business Research Methods
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Sports Marketing
- Retail management for Sports
- Indian Sports Management Activities
- Sports Sponsorships and Merchandising
- Brand Management in Sports
- E-commerce for sports
- Sports Events and Facility Management
At MBA ESG India, we follow a prudent and curated mix of pedagogical methodologies to transform our students. The foundation of this curated mix are:
- Experiential Learning through Learning by Doing Case Study Teaching
- Problem and Enquiry – based Learning
- Applied Learning with Live Projects
What will you learn
As a young sports manager, you will,
- be endowed with a strong sports culture and know-how of the emerging technologies.
- develop the “know-how” and contribute to the emergence of the “skills”.
- contribute to the development of professional sports networks.
- understand the strategic issues faced in sports, the working of sports industry, and the globalization of sport.
- project based learning – be trained as a young sports manager to take up challenges beyond classroom knowledge.
- Sports Event Organizer
- Project Manager
- Communication/Advertising Manager
- Sponsoring, Partnerships, and Merchandising Manager
- Sports Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Sports Equipment Manager
- Sports Organization Manager
- Training Manager
- Sports Celebrity Manager
Course fee is INR 10,00,000 for a period of 2 year.
Educational immersion trip to Paris is not included in this and required to be paid for separately.