- The U.S., which contributes to over 25% of the global industry value, spends close to 9% of its GDP on logistic services.
- The sector currently employs over 40 million people in the world.
- Indian logistics market to double by 2020.
- Technological change in the logistics industry demands a trained workforce in all areas of the sector.
- The global logistics industry is valued at US$ 8.1 trillion & will grow to US$ 15.5 trillion by 2023.
What is Logistics & Supply Chain Management?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
- Logistics is the process/chain management of transport flow and the storage of goods and services from its origin to it consumptions.
- It includes both inbound & outbound movements.
- Supply chain management can be divided into 3 main flows: Product flow, Information flow and Finances flow.
- ILAM training programs are supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure, facilities and courseware at par with the highest standards.
- ILAM is a pioneer Institute in India offering specialised programs in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- ILAM has strong industrial tie-ups with the major players in the field of Logistics.
- Additional Certificate from Confederation of India Industry (CII) in Logistics Management.
- 17000+ students alumni network working across the globe
- Average starting salary of ILAMian’s 4.0 to 7.0 lacs P.A.
- Industry Attachments: Project Work, Preparation & Presentation, Integrated Experience- Internship / Training in the Industry.
- Ashok Leyland
- DB SCHENKER
Why MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
- The industry has a huge shortage of skilled professionals.
- Industry generating lacs jobs every year.
- Hence our job oriented program prepares aspirants for niche industries and bridge the gap of demand and supply.
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain trains you exhaustively towards all aspect of the industry; companies are willing to absorb you even if it costs them some premium.