Duration :2 Years Full-Time
Specialization : International Business
Campus : Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
About International Business
Our glocal world needs organizations to develop international business and market strategy. With each country has its own culture, political landscape, and policies – organizations across globe need professionals who come skilled with expert subject matter expertise in international trade solutions.
Our MBA in International Business programme has its core focus to build a professional that can identify and analyse various markets, suggest, and implement growth and development plans. They are empowered with soft skills that are a vital component in holding various sensitive cultural and political trade talks in intercultural management scenarios. Our programme will train you to:
- design international strategic partnership plan
- monitor the international market context with respect to the company’s scope
- develop a company’s international commercial expansion strategy in international market segment
- design international alliances and partnerships model and manage a team of sales force personal.
India’s overall foreign trade has shown steady growth. India achieved all-time high annual merchandise export of USD 421.9 billion in FY 2021-22 (against the export target of USD 400 billion, achieving 105.4 per cent of the target), an increase of over 43 per cent over USD 291.81 billion in FY2020-21 and an increase of 33.33 per cent over USD 313.36 billion in FY2019-20.
International Business MBA program prepares you to evolve in international markets. Supported by international trade professionals, you will learn to identify international development opportunities, target priority markets, define the commercial deployment strategy and implement it.
Who should apply?
Are you interested in how global organizations find synergies with various countries, cultures and departments?
If you are passionate to about global policies frameworks, foreign markets, global economics and cross-border relationships, this is the right course for you.
We believe in your passion for the sector and your career goals. Graduate from all streams is encouraged to apply for this course.
Flavour of the Curriculum
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Statistics
- Design Thinking
- Business Research Methods
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing
- International Operations Management
- Global Instruments & Portfolio Management
- International Marketing Communication
- Managing across borders – A cross-cultural perspective
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
At MBA ESG India, we follow a prudent and curated mix of pedagogical methodologies to transform our students. The foundation of this curated mix are:
- Experiential Learning through Learning by Doing Case Study Teaching
- Problem and Enquiry – based Learning
- Applied Learning with Live Projects
What will you learn
At the end of this MBA, you will have acquired the following skills necessary for the exercise of your function in international trade:
- Identify the international development opportunities of an organization by evaluating the economic potential of a market.
- Develop an organization’s international development strategy and deploy a marketing policy associated with the country of establishment.
- Manage an international project in a multicultural context.
- Design and deploy trade policy in a foreign market.
This specialization will skill you to engage in one or more of the following:
Zone Manager, Global Sourcing Manager, Global liaison officer, Technical sales and exports, Export Sales Manager, Export Product Manager | International Marketing Executive | International Brand Executive | International Product Executive | Business Development Executive | Market Research Analyst| Operations Executive | Policy Adviser | International Business Development Executive| International Finance Executive, etc.
Course fee is INR 10,00,000 for a period of 2 year.
Educational immersion trip to Paris is not included in this and required to be paid for separately.