Duration :3 years, full-time
Eligibility : XII'th in any discipline - Science / Arts / Commerce
With an application-based practical learning approach, the student will be taught the tools & techniques of Financial Technology along with exposure to live projects. The industry-oriented curriculum ensures the employability of students.
This holistic education program is focused not only on classroom training and assignments but also on fieldwork, industry interaction, and internship for overall student development.
- Industry-relevant original curriculum & content.
- 100% Placement assistance.
- Industry-led courses.
- Partnership with Renowned Universities.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure at all partner universities.
- Internship and placement opportunities with leading organizations spanning over 6-12 months.
Ideal Skills & Qualities for this Program:
- Decent communication skills.
- Basic awareness of business and the management subject.
What you will study?
- Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Fundamentals of Accounts and Finance
- Introduction to Indian banking & Financial system
- Introduction to Design Thinking & UX Design
- Research & customer experience in banking
- Fin-tech I, II & III
- Banking Products & Omni channel experience
- Visual Design and its Tools
- Technology in Experience Design
- Digital Banking Trends & Future of Banking
- Integrated Studio for UX
- Banking Enterprise Architecture Service Oriented Architecture
- Lending and Wealth Management
- Digital Banking Infrastructure & Experience
- IA, Wireframing and Prototyping – I
- Digital Strategy and Ecosystem
- Segmentation & CVP Design for Banks
- Digital Payments & Insurance
- Business Communication Skills
- Product Launch and Usability Testing
- Digital Sales and Marketing in Banks
- Business UX and Design Management
- Fraud, Risk, Data Privacy & Cyber Security
How you will be taught?
- Methods deployed in teaching the program such as lectures, workshops, seminars, group sessions, presentations, discussions, research, tutorial, practicals, etc.
- Live Projects
Activities for this program:
- Live projects
- Participation in Business and Management related Quiz and activities
- Guest Lectures
- Industry Visits
- National & International Competition
Career & Opportunities:
- Due to the growing digitalization of products and services, companies in many industry segments are striving to improve customer experience. As a result, there are a plethora of jobs available in industry segments like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Media, Education, Hospitality, etc. Our university graduates are offered 100% placement assistance with this program and can explore various career paths including Product Manager Fintech, Product Marketing Fintech, New Product Development Team, and UX Design Consultant.