Duration :4 years
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Computer science or Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST) taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
Why the Program :
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Blockchain equips the student with understanding of what is happening around the globe in context of Distributed computing, Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain-based applications are springing up, covering numerous fields including financial services, insurance, supply chain, healthcare, asset titles, government, manufacturing, IoT (Internet-of-Things) and so on.
- Blockchain is already making a difference across a range of industries. For example, IBM Lead consortium of 76+ shipping companies have moved to Blockchain platform for managing their logistics solution., US retailers Walmart and food and drink giant Nestle are deploying the technology to create greater transparency around their food supply chains in order to reduce the risk of foodborne diseases
- And Everledger is using Blockchain to help businesses to track the provenance of a diamond throughout its supply chain, tackling unethical miners and dealers.
The Program – Information about what the program is about:
- Program offers flexibility to students in making their career choices in either of the niche areas or in a combination of them
- Unique learning path that teaches technical skills, enhances non-technical skills that are topped-up with orientation by industry experts thus significantly improving Industry Readiness Quotient
- Offers opportunities for Value Added Programs that compliments learning through academic curriculum
- Acquire knowledge of fundamental concepts, design strategies, technical architecture, infrastructure requirements, services, deployment model, tools and techniques required for Cloud application development and deployment through syllabus designed in alignment with latest trends
- Accelerate understanding through application-oriented and student-centric learning
- Augment curriculum with pragmatic approach through projects, knowledge exchange forums and sessions by professionals.
Careers – Possible career opportunities after the program:
- Blockchain business analyst
- Financial analyst
- Blockchain Consultant
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Architect
- Cryptocurrency Analyst
- Research Analyst: Blockchain
- Cryptocurrency Developer
- Cryptocurrency Mining Engineer
- Cloud Engineer with Bitcoin protocol / Blockchain
- Bitcoin Full-Stack Developer