ADYPU Ph.D. Program
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:The minimum eligibility criteria required for admission to the Ph.D. Program is a degree in any one of the areas given below:
- Masters in Technology or Engineering
- Masters in Business Administration
- One/Two years of LLM program with either at least five years of integrated LLB degree after 10+2 examination or three years LLB degree after 10+2+3 examination.
- Masters in Media & Communication
- Masters in Design
- Masters in Hotel Management
The candidates seeking admission to the ADYPU Ph.D. programs shall have requisite grades as shown below:
- A Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks in aggregate or equivalent. Grade B in the UGC seven-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
Ph.D. Program by Practice
These programs are designed for mid-level practitioners (such as business leaders, engineers, lawyers, or scientists) as well as scholars who are working at the boundaries of academic and practice-oriented work. As a participant of the doctorate program, the doctoral candidates are expected to translate research results into beneficial policies, programs, and solutions.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria: To pursue a Ph.D. Program by Practice the applicant needs to have a minimum of three years of job experience in the reputed organization in the respective discipline in addition to the basic eligibility required for a Ph.D. Program.
Persons who have the minimum prescribed qualifications and are in service in any of the following establishments shall be eligible for admission to the Practice-based Ph.D. program as sponsored candidates:
i. Defence or other ministries of the Government of India or any other government organizations
ii. Established research and development organizations
iii. Autonomous bodies and public undertakings
iv. Reputed industries as may be recognized by the University