By Post Applications are invited by the Ajeenkya DY Patil University,Pune from all eligible candidates for
admission to Ph.D. programme in the University Departments Research Centers .
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Candidate shall be admitted to Ph. D. programme by a two stage process through: –
- PhD Entrance Examination, which shall be a qualifying test. The Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks
with multiple type choice questions.
- Personal interview of candidates qualifying in Entrance Test/ Candidates exempted from Entrance Examination,
to be conducted by the respective Recognized Research Centre.
Ph.D. Entrance Test(PET): The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research
methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
lnterview / viva-voce: The interview / viva-voce shall be organized ADYPU wherein the candidates
are required to present their research interest area through a presentation before a duly constituted Doctoral
|Schedule of Entrance Test
|A) Commencement of filling online application
||18th March, 2019
|B) Last date of filling online application
||17th April, 2019
|C) Date of online Ph.D. Entrance Examination
||21st April, 2019
|D) Publication of result on the University website
||22nd April, 2019
|– Duration & Timing of Entrance Exam
||2 Hours, 11.00 am to 01.00 pm
|– Standard of passing: 50% marks
The Entrance Examination will be conducted at center(s) to be notified by the University Change of center(s), if
any, will be notified well in advance.
- Application Fee Rs.2000/- for PET-2019 (For both General & Reserved Category)
- Examination Fee Rs.5000/- for Appearing Entrance Examination (For both General & Reserved Category)
- [Mode of payment: – Payment method using online payment. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft
Minimum Etigibility Criteria:
- Master of Technology or Engineering
- Master of Architecture
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Media & Communication
- One/Two year of LLM programme after either at least 5 years of integrated LLB degree after 10+2 examination
or 3 years LLB degree after 10+2+3 examination.
- Master in Design
- A degree equivalent to any of the above
The candidates seeking admission to the ADYPU Ph. D. program shall have to possess requisite
grades as shown below:
- A Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC
seven-point scale (or an equlvalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
Exemption from appearing in Entrance Examination:
- The Candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance
- i. Candidates qualified in UGC-NET (lncluding JM) AJGC-CSIRNET (lncluding JRF)
/SLET /GATE (valid score) or teacher fellowship holders will be exempted from the Entrance Test for
- ii.Candidates who have passed M. Phil. Programme of any other university will be
exempted from the Entrance Test for Ph.D. programme.