Guideline for full papers
D Y Patil School of Architecture Lohegaon, Pune, India invites original, unpublished empirical and theoretical papers, case studies, major research project reports and scholarly articles for it’s the 3rd edition of National Students Conference Research in Architecture 2021.
- Manuscripts should be typed on one side of the paper in Times New Roman Font size 10 for English
- Maximum length of article/research paper should not exceed 3000 words excluding an abstract of 100 words. Abstract should have 6 keywords.
- Abstract should contain brief background/introduction, method, major finding/ issues discussed in article/paper and key words.
- Tables, charts, graphs should be numbered, cited and referenced properly.
- The author/ authors should obtain copyright clearance for the information and data used in the manuscript.
- The final decision of acceptance or of the paper rests with the editor/editorial board of the journal and it depends entirely on the standard and the relevance of the paper.
- Once acceptance of paper is given by an organizer, paper will be published in appropriate journal (such as IJER Journal)
- The copyright of the article and other materials published in the journal shall lie with the D Y Patil School of Architecture Lohegaon.
- The registration will be treated complete only after the required registration charges are remitted in the designated account and proof thereof is submitted.
- The soft copy shall be emailed to the convenor on: email@example.com