1. All Students should register for the ACET on the website www.adypu.edu.in. This test is the first-step to admission procedure for ADYP University. Online registrations would commence on 27th November 2017 for all programs of ADYP University. The last date of ACET (Entrance Test) online registration for Postgraduate and Design UG students is 25th Jan 2018 and for Undergraduate students, it is 20th April 2018.
2. If a student wants to change their test-city they can do so on or before the dates given: For Postgraduate programs, the change in test-city can be made on or before 25th Jan 2018 and for Undergraduate program, the change in the test-city is possible on or before 20th April 2018. No request about change in city would be entertained after these dates. The change of the test center has to be intimated via email communication only.
3. Ensure that you fill in all updated and accurate information in the online registration form. Ensure that the spellings of your name match with those on your academic and other credentials. Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo for the online registration as it is mandatory for the ACET (Entrance Test) registration. (The photo should not be older than 6 months).
4. Students need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- for the registration process. If the student does not make payment for the registration, the registration would be considered as incomplete. The online payments would be accepted on or before the dates of registrations. Note: ACET fee is non-refundable.
5. Please note that the test score of ACET (Entrance Test) 2018 will be valid for the academic year of 2018-19 only. Admission to programs at ADYP University is based on the candidate's performance in ACET (Entrance Test) and subsequent qualifying tests like Studio Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc. Please check the information given under 'Program Eligibility' for more details.
6. All dispute between the candidate and ACET committee in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune. 7. The ACET is mandatory for all ADYP University Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by different schools under ADYP University. Please check the programs on www.adypu.edu.in/programs .
Reservation policy of the ADYPU
1. Reservation of seats in courses offered by the University will be in accordance with the policy of Government of Maharashtra in force at that time. The benefit of reservation will be available, only to the domiciles of Maharashtra.
2. Of the total seats, 13 percent and 07 percent seats in all the courses will be reserved for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), respectively.
3. Of the total seats, 3 percent are reserved for Vimukta Jati / De Notified Tribes (DT), 2.5% for Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B), 3.5% for Nomadic Tribes 2% (NT-C), Nomadic Tribes 2% (NT-D) .
4. Of the total seats in a course, 19 percent seats will be reserved for applicants form OBC category.
5. Combined horizontal reservation of 3 per cent of the total seats in all categories will be given to physically challenged applicants. If an applicant is eligible for weightage in more than one category, the benefit of the same will only be given in a category where highest weightage accrue to her / him.
6. If reserved seats remain vacant on the day of publication of Admission Offer letters, such seats will be treated as open and filled up in open competition on the basis of merit.
7. To avail benefit of reservation a certificate from a Competent Authority should be produced, the candidate (applicants) must indicate explicitly the category for which he / she want to avail the advantage of reservation for admission. This option will, in no case be allowed to be changed.
Allocation of seats
The seats in the various programs will be allotted based on merit- ranking of the student and subject to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the program. The merit ranking is compiled at the end of each admission cycle. If the seats remain vacant another admission cycle is announced. The merit – ranking is arrived at by calculating the average of the score in the specified entrance test and the score of the personal interview.
Information on the e-hall ticket (after the online registration)
1. Immediately after you complete your online registration form and pay the registration fee online, an e-hall ticket is generated. (Note that the e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax).
2. The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course/s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test. The system generates the e-hall ticket immediately after you have filled the online application form through the online test booking system. If there are any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to bring it to our notice and can get in touch with our admission team.
3. Please take a printout of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
4. Take a minute to check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly legible, especially your photograph, course and the test center you have opted for.
5. No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
6. You must not deface the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
7. The e-hall ticket is also not transferable to anyone else. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
8. The e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of taking your test at the test-center and for counseling/admission.
9. Kindly make sure that the e-hall ticket can also be stored in your phone memory. It is advisable to keep a soft-copy of the e-hall ticket in your smartphone for an emergency purpose. You need to present your e-hall ticket to your invigilator at the test-center.
10. Kindly carry a proof of your identity with a photo on it without fail. For e.g: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card, Aadhar Card etc..
11. After the student gets e-hall ticket, a login id and password will be sent to the candidate's email ID given by the student during his online registration. Students are advised to keep the ID and password completely secure and confidential and not to disclose it to anyone. The online test booking password is your sole authentication for the online test and other related transactions; it is of no use to anyone else, and therefore, it should remain in your safekeeping.